The Center for Student Success promotes student learning and an enriched MSU student experience by providing services, programs, and resources that:
- assist the student with his or her transition into university life;
- aid the student's decision-making, especially during the freshman year; and
- help achieve personal and academic progress and growth, targeted toward graduation.
The Center's strategic goals are to:
- offer services, programs, and classes that assist the student's transition to MSU;
- support student academic planning and progress through high-quality academic advising and timely feedback;
- provide informative and engaging first-year classes and programs;
- provide academic support for all students;
- develop programs and take actions that are informed by analyses of relevant data; and
- engage the university in the support of students in their progress toward graduation.